Since we are growing our chickens, ducks, turkeys, goats and eggs, we got to thinking why not grow our business too? So this year in addition to the Apex Farmers Market, we will be at the Holly Springs Farmers Market and the Western Wake Farmers Market at the UNC Wellness Center NW Cary.
How are we going to do that? Well, I’m glad you asked. Since I’m the only one available to go to markets, I will have to divide up my time. That means I will be alternating weekends at the Apex Farmers Market (AFM) and the Holly Springs Farmers Market (HSFM).
I will be at the HSFM (128 S. Main Street, Holly Springs) on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month from 8:30am-12:30pm. Just to be clear thats:
May 6 (Opening Day)
October 7 (my last HSFM for the regular season)
I will be at the AFM (220 N Salem St, Apex) the 2nd and 4th Saturdays from each month from 8:30am-12:30pm. Those dates are:
April 22 (Opening Day)
October 14 (my last day for the AFM regular season)
I will be at the Western Wake Farmers Market at the UNC Wellness Center in NW Cary (350 Stonecroft Lane, Cary) every Sunday from 10-2 starting May 7 through September 3.
Now you may have noticed a couple months have a 5th Saturday or Sunday in them. Well, I’m gonna be a stinker and declare a day off on those days, so you will NOT find me at any market on
I hope that’s clear as mud. I look forward to seeing you at the market! As always, you can contact me directly.
- April 18, 2017Growing our business(0) Comments
- November 14, 2016Chicken Jerky Anyone?(2) Comments
- October 17, 2016Hurricane Matthew - What we learned(0) Comments
- September 27, 2016Moroccan Chicken(0) Comments
- September 8, 2016Beer Can Chicken(0) Comments
- September 8, 2016Orange and Rosemary Jelly Chicken(0) Comments
- August 31, 2016Duck Eggs(2) Comments
- July 24, 2015Goat Meat AKA Chevon or Cabrito, Capretto or at times even Mutton(0) Comments
- May 25, 2015To raise turkeys this year or not(2) Comments
- March 20, 2015Your chicken costs WHAT????(1) Comments